Obtaining EMS Records
For EMS Medical & Billing inquiries please contact:
Paramedic Services of Illinois, Inc.
Please submit any requests via Fax.
The Bristol Kendall Fire Protection District provides 24 hour Emergency Medical Services, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. In 2022, the members of the Bristol Kendall Fire Protection District responded to over 3400 EMS calls. Advanced Life Support (ALS) services are provided under the guidance of the Southern Fox Valley EMS System, based out of Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. The Bristol Kendall Fire Protection District provides EMS services to a large area spread throughout Kendall County, BKFPD utilizes the following hospitals as transport facilities.
- Rush Copley Medical Center – 2000 Ogden Ave. Aurora, IL. 60504
- Ascension Mercy Hospital – 1325 N. Highland Ave. Aurora, IL. 60506
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital – 300 S. Randall Rd. Geneva, IL. 60134
- Northwestern Medicine Valley West Hospital – 1302 N. Main St. Sandwich, IL. 60548
- Morris Hospital – 150 W. High St. Morris, IL. 60450
- Edward Hospital – 801 S. Washington St. Naperville, IL. 60540
Important information and commonly asked questions….
The File of Life
The File of Life is provided to all members that reside within the boundaries of the Bristol Kendall Fire Protection District. The purpose of the File of Life is to provide first responders with all necessary patient information when the patient or the family are unable to do so. Get Your Own File of Life
Prescription Medication Disposal
Prescription Medication Disposal – The Bristol Kendall Fire Protection District does not accept or dispose prescription medications, however the following locations will safely dispose of these items:
- Kendall County Sheriff’ Department – 1102 Cornell Ln. Yorkville, IL. 60560. Open 8am to 4:30pm, excluding county holidays. 630-553-5856
- Fox Metro Water Reclamation District – 682 State Rte. 31 Oswego, IL. 60543. Open Monday thru Friday 8am to 4:30pm. 630-892-4378
Donations of stuffed animals / children’s toys
Donations of stuffed animals / children’s toys – We do accept new or gently used stuffed animals for our pediatric patients, however, we do ask that they are clean, free of odors or stains, and have no removable pieces that can be considered a choking hazards. Contact any of our three fire stations for further information regarding donations.